Does Evergreen loan money?

No, Evergreen provides loan servicing for various types of private money contracts but does not lend money.

In which states does Evergreen provide servicing?

Evergreen is licensed and bonded to provide servicing in 27 states. Please contact our office for a complete list of states. When selecting a servicing provider for your account, you should always confirm that your servicer is properly licensed and bonded in the state in which your property is located.

What are Evergreenā€™s servicing fees?

Evergreen provides a great value for the services provided. Contact your local office here for current servicing fees.

What do I need to provide Evergreen to set up a new account?

To establish a new account, Evergreen requires copies of the loan documents being serviced along with a completed Account Servicing Agreement and any applicable addendums signed by all account parties. Evergreen also collects a new account set up fee according to its current fee schedule. Download Evergreenā€™s new account forms here.

Can Evergreen manage my annual tax and insurance payments?

Yes. Evergreen provides optional tax and insurance impound/reserve accounts for a low monthly fee. Evergreen utilizes a national tax reporting agency to provide to most accurate tax information and minimize the risk of missed or late tax payments.

Can Evergreen manage my California Franchise Tax Board Payments?

Yes.Ā  Evergreen can calculate franchise tax payments and make distributions to the California Franchise Tax Board.Ā  Contact our Customer Service Department with questions and to obtain a complete fee schedule.

Can Evergreen help me prepare my loan documents?

No. Evergreen does not prepare loan documents. Contact your attorney or real estate professional for assistance on document preparation.

Does Evergreen send late notices if payments get behind?

Yes. Evergreen provides an optional late notice service. Contact your local branch for details.

How can I make my payment?

Evergreen allows for multiple payment options including personal check/money order, online payments, phone payments, credit card payments through MoneyGram and automatic monthly debits. Click here for more details or download our Automatic Debit Authorization form here.

Can I change my scheduled automatic debit date?

Yes. You may cancel or change a prescheduled automatic debit by contacting Evergreenā€™s Customer Service Department at (866) 358-6683. Evergreen must receive your request no less than five (5) business days before your scheduled debit date to ensure timely processing.

How do I know if my payment has been received?

You may log on to your account at notecollection.com to view your transaction history or contact Evergreenā€™s Customer Service Department at (866) 358-6683 to verify Evergreenā€™s receipt of your payment.

How can I see my payment history?

You may log on to your account at notecollection.com to view your payment history or contact Evergreenā€™s Customer Service Department at (866) 358-6683 to request a payment history.

How can I access my account online?

You may access your account by logging on at notecollection.com. For assistance with logging on or to set up online access, click here.

How can I change my loan/payment terms?

Evergreen requires written instruction signed by all account parties to modify all loan repayment terms. Terms requiring mutually signed, written instruction include but are not limited to, principal balance changes, interest rate adjustments/calculation periods, payment amount changes, payment due date changes, late payment charges or grace period. Written instruction may be provided to Evergreen via mailed correspondence sent to your branch servicing office. For more information contact Evergreenā€™s Customer Service Department at (866) 358-6683.

Will Evergreen waive my late charge?

Evergreen cannot waive any late charge without written approval from the account holder (Payee). Payors requesting waiver of a late charge should contact their lender directly to request waiver. If the Payee chooses to waive a late charge, they must provide signed, written instruction to Evergreen via mailed correspondence to their local servicing branch.

How do I request information or notify Evergreen of an error on my account?

You may request information from Evergreen and notify Evergreen of specific errors by submitting a written request in the form of written correspondence (other than notice on a payment coupon or other payment medium supplied by Evergreen) which includes the requestorā€™s name, account number and reason for request. Requests for information and notifications of error should be sent to Evergreenā€™s corporate office located at 615 E Pioneer, #201, Puyallup, WA 98372.

When will I get my year end statement?

Year-end statements will be mailed to the address on file no later than January 31 annually.

How do I request a payoff quote?

You may request a payoff quote by sending a request with the estimated payoff date and customer authorization to payoffs@notecollection.com. Evergreen charges a fee for payoff statement preparation which will be added into the payoff quote.

Does Evergreen accept monthly payments for Pierce County Tax accounts?

Yes. Contact Pierce County Assessor-Treasurer to establish a monthly payment plan or click here for more information.